.VSH File Extension
2 file types use the .vsh file extension.
Vertex Shader File
3.7 | 29 Votes
|Category||3D Image Files|
What is a VSH file?
3D shading file used by applications that use the OpenGL graphics library; contains a graphics function used for shading a vertex, which is a point in 3D space; executed by a GPU in order to show 3D shading effects on an object.
VSH files differ from .FSH files, which are fragment shaders.
Programs that open or reference VSH files
VideoStudio HTML5 Project File
1.5 | 2 Votes
A VSH file may also be an HTML5 video project created by Corel VideoStudio, a program used to create slideshows and movies. It contains video project data, similarly to a .VSP file, but may also include chapters and hyperlinks.
To open a VideoStudio VSH HTML5 project file, follow these steps:
- Select File → Open Project....
- Navigate to the location of your VSH file and select the file.
- Click Open.
To create a VideoStudio VSH HTML5 project file, follow these steps:
- Select File → New HTML5 Project.
- Edit your project and select File → Save or Save As....
- Choose the save location, name the project, and click Save.
NOTE: VideoStudio, originally owned by Ulead, was acquired by Corel in 2006.