File Type of the Day
Sun Raster Graphic
An SR file is a Sun Raster Graphic. It is saved in a proprietary image format used by SunOS (now Solaris) workstations.
Autodesk FBX Interchange File
An FBX file is a 3D model saved in the Autodesk Filmbox format. It can be used and shared across a variety of digital modeling and content creation programs, including the Autodesk suite of applications.
KIT Scenarist Project
A KITSP file is a project file created by KIT Scenarist, a multiplatform screenwriting program. It contains a screenplay project, saved as a SQLite 3 database that contains XML and other data.
Universal File Viewers
Open your files with one of the file viewing utilities recommended by FileInfo.com.
FileInfo.com contains a searchable database of over 10,000 file extensions with detailed information about the associated file types. You can look up information about unknown file types and find programs that open the files. Learn more about FileInfo.com.
- March 2, 2023File Viewer for Android 4.3 is now available.
- February 24, 2023Learn how to change desktop icon size in Windows 11.
- February 24, 2023Learn how to save a file as PDF in Windows 11.
- February 6, 2023File Viewer Plus 4.3 is now available.
- December 27, 2022Add the updated File Extension Search Box to your website.
- November 16, 2022Learn how to zip files in Windows 11.
- November 16, 2022Learn how to show hidden files in Windows 11.
- October 13, 2022File Viewer for Android 4.2.2 is now available.
- October 12, 2022Learn how to identify and open files without an extension.
- October 10, 2022Learn how to open camera raw files.
- June 17, 2022Drop a file on the home page to identify the file type.