FileInfo - The File Extensions Database
Search over 10,000 file extensions and software programs.
Today's File Type – July 19th
An SKP file is a three-dimensional model created by SketchUp software, an easy-to-use 3D design program. It contains a model which includes wireframes, shades, edge effects, and textures. SKP files may also store components that can be inserted into your document.
View more »
|File Types||Browse file types and file extensions.|
|Software||Browse software program reviews.|
|Quizzes||View the archive of past software quizzes.|
|Help Center||Find answers to file-related questions.|
|Tutorials||Watch helpful file-related video tutorials.|
|Developers||Submit your file types and file extensions.|
Universal File Viewers
|Windows||File Viewer Plus for Windows|
|Mac||File Viewer for Mac|
|Android||File Viewer for Android|
Need a File Viewer?
Choose your platform:
- March 30, 2018It's tax season! Learn about the different tax file formats and the programs that open them.
- December 22, 2017iOS users – learn how to manage files with the iOS Files app.
- November 29, 2017File Viewer Plus version 2.2.1 is now available.
- October 17, 2017Upgrading to macOS High Sierra? Read about the new Apple File System (APFS).
- October 9, 2017Learn how to change file permissions in Windows 10 with this video tutorial.