The File Information Database
Today's File Type – September 29th
An H file is a header file referenced by a document written in C, C++, or Objective-C source code. It may contain variables, constants, and functions that are used by other files within a programming project. H files allow commonly used functions to be written only once and referenced by other source files when needed.
View more »
|Search||Search the entire FileInfo database.|
|Browse||Browse file types and file extensions.|
|Software||Read software program reviews.|
|Help Center||Find answers to file-related questions.|
|Tutorials||Watch helpful file-related video tutorials.|
|Developers||Submit your file types and file extensions.|
Universal File Viewers
|Windows||File Viewer Plus for Windows|
|Mac||File Viewer for Mac|
|Android||File Viewer for Android|
Need a File Viewer?
Choose your platform:
- September 11, 2020File Viewer for Android 3.5.2 is now available.
- September 9, 2020Sort programs by pricing and platform on file extension pages.
- July 23, 2020Pricing information is now listed next to each program on file extension pages.
- May 22, 2020Watch how to resume downloads in Google Chrome.
- January 3, 2020File Viewer Plus 3.3 is now available.
- November 20, 2019Learn about ransomware and how to remove it from your computer.
- November 8, 2019View previous daily file types on the home page.
- October 23, 2019Explore FileInfo with the updated Advanced Search.