The File Information Database
Today's File Type – February 24th
An OBJ file is a standard 3D image format that can be exported and opened by various 3D image editing programs. It contains a three-dimensional object, which includes 3D coordinates, texture maps, polygonal faces, and other object information. OBJ files may also store references to one or more .MTL files that contain surface shading material for the object.
View more »
|Search||Search the entire FileInfo database.|
|Browse||Browse file types and file extensions.|
|Software||Read software program reviews.|
|Help Center||Find answers to file-related questions.|
|Tutorials||Watch helpful file-related video tutorials.|
|Developers||Submit your file types and file extensions.|
Universal File Viewers
|Windows||File Viewer Plus for Windows|
|Mac||File Viewer for Mac|
|Android||File Viewer for Android|
Need a File Viewer?
Choose your platform:
- January 3, 2020File Viewer Plus 3.3 is now available.
- November 20, 2019Learn about ransomware and how to remove it from your computer.
- November 8, 2019View previous daily file types on the home page.
- October 30, 2019File Viewer for Android 3.2 is now available, featuring dark mode.
- October 23, 2019Explore FileInfo with the updated Advanced Search.
- June 14, 2019Watch four ways to take screenshots in Windows 10.
- May 22, 2019Activate dark mode using the icon in the navigation bar!
- May 10, 2019Watch five ways to take screenshots in macOS.
- April 25, 2019Learn how to cite content from FileInfo.com.
- March 1, 2019Watch how to open unknown files in Windows 10.