FileInfo - The File Extensions Database
Search over 10,000 file extensions and software programs.
Today's File Type – February 19th
A VSDX file is a drawing saved in the VSDX file format introduced with Visio 2013, a program used for making drawings and technical illustrations. It stores shapes, lines, text, and other objects arranged together on a free-form canvas. VSDX files are used for saving flowcharts, process diagrams, organizational charts, and other types of drawings.
View more »
|File Types||Browse file types and file extensions.|
|Software||Browse software program reviews.|
|Quizzes||View the archive of past software quizzes.|
|Help Center||Find answers to file-related questions.|
|Tutorials||Watch helpful file-related video tutorials.|
|Developers||Submit your file types and file extensions.|
Universal File Viewers
|Windows||File Viewer Plus for Windows|
|Mac||File Viewer for Mac|
|Android||File Viewer for Android|
Need a File Viewer?
Choose your platform:
- December 22, 2017iOS users – learn how to manage files with the iOS Files app.
- November 29, 2017File Viewer Plus version 2.2.1 is now available.
- October 17, 2017Upgrading to macOS High Sierra? Read about the new Apple File System (APFS).
- October 9, 2017Learn how to change file permissions in Windows 10 with this video tutorial.
- March 29, 2017Learn how to show file extensions in Windows 10 in three easy steps.
- February 8, 2017Tax season is here! Learn about the different tax file formats and the programs that open them.
- January 24, 2017FileInfo now uses HTTPS for added security.