.LAYOUT File Extension
File Type 1Code::Blocks Workspace Layout File
What is a LAYOUT file?
Application support file created by Code::Blocks, an open source software development IDE for C/C++; saves layout settings for the developer's workspace, such as which files were open and where they were positioned; saved with a .CBP (Code::Blocks project) file and used to restore the workspace layout for the project.
File Type 2LayOut Document
File format categories include Binary, Text, XML, and Zip. The format of this file type has not been determined.
.LAYOUT File Association 2
Compressed file created by Layout, a architecture drawing program featured in SketchUp Pro; contains an .XML file that links to any resources referenced in your document; also contains all of the files the XML file links to, such as text files, models, and images.
You can locate default LAYOUT files by following these steps:
- Open the Finder window and click the SketchUp folder in the location you saved it (most likely under Applications).
- Then right-click the LayOut application icon
- Select , the LAYOUT files will be located in Scrapbooks or Templates folders.
You can create your own LAYOUT files as well:
- With the LayOut application open, select , and choose where you want it saved and named.
- You can also go to , then [File → Save As...[/m].