Code::Blocks Workspace Layout File
3.2 | 23 Votes
What is a LAYOUT file?
Application support file created by Code::Blocks, an open source software development IDE for C/C++; saves layout settings for the developer's workspace, such as which files were open and where they were positioned; saved with a .CBP (Code::Blocks project) file and used to restore the workspace layout for the project.
Programs that open or reference LAYOUT files
2.9 | 8 Votes
Compressed file created by Layout, a architecture drawing program featured in SketchUp Pro; contains an .XML file that links to any resources referenced in your document; also contains all of the files the XML file links to, such as text files, models, and images.
You can locate default LAYOUT files by following these steps:
- Open the Finder window and click the SketchUp folder in the location you saved it (most likely under Applications).
- Then right-click the LayOut application icon
- Select Show Package Contents → Contents → Resources → English.lproj, the LAYOUT files will be located in Scrapbooks or Templates folders.
You can create your own LAYOUT files as well:
- With the LayOut application open, select File → Save As..., and choose where you want it saved and named.
- You can also go to File → New, then [File → Save As...[/m].