Karaoke MIDI File
3.2 | 24 Votes
What is a KAR file?
Audio file created by various Karaoke applications such as Band-in-a-Box; contains MIDI data as well as song lyrics stored in text; does not contain actual audio data since the the music is stored using MIDI; used for playing back lyrics with songs.
Programs that open or reference KAR files
Karel Function Dictionary
3.7 | 7 Votes
Dictionary File created by PC-Karel, an interpreting PC program for the KAREL language; contains a dictionary that stores user-defined instructions for KAREL functions.
The KAREL programming language is intended to help beginners learn through code that navigates a robot around a grid.
Karel understands 5 simple instructions:
- turnleft - Karel turns to the left.
- move - Karel moves one square in the direction he's facing.
- pickbeeper - Karel lifts the beeper off the square he is currently standing at.
- putbeeper - Karel puts a beeper on the square he is currently standing at.
- turnoff - Karel turns himself off, which ends the program.
NOTE: The latest version (4) of PC-Karel runs on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, and XP.