.EOP File Extension
File TypeEveryone Piano Music Score File
What is a EOP file?
File created by Everyone Piano, a piano teaching program; contains a pre-recorded or user-recorded musical score.
To create the EOP file:
- Record a score by selecting or clicking the circle record icon.
- Once you are finished recording, select or click the floppy disk icon.
- Choose the save location, name your file, and select .
You can open the EOP file 3 different ways:
- Simply double-click the file.
- Click the folder icon, select your file, and click .
- Select , choose your file, and click .
Pre-recorded EOP files are located in the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EveryonePiano\Music
A comme Amour.eop - One of many Pre-recorded EOP files contained in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EveryonePiano\Music directory.