.EOP File Extension
File TypeEveryonePiano Music Score File
File format categories include Binary, Text, XML, and Zip. The format of this file type has not been determined.
What is a EOP file?
File created by EveryuonePiano, a piano teaching program; contains a pre-recorded or user-recorded musical score.
To create the EOP file:
- Record a score by selecting or clicking the circle record icon.
- Once you're done recording, select or click the floppy disk icon.
- Chooce the save location, name your file, and select .
You can open the EOP file 3 different ways:
- Simply double-click the file.
- Click the folder icon, select your file, and click .
- Select , choose your file, and click .
Pre-recorded EOP files are located in the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EveryonePiano\Music
A comme Amour.eop - One of many Pre-recorded EOP files contained in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EveryonePiano\Music directory.