.EOP File Extension
Everyone Piano Music Score File
3.9 | 21 Votes
What is a EOP file?
File created by Everyone Piano, a piano teaching program; contains a pre-recorded or user-recorded musical score.
To create the EOP file:
- Record a score by selecting File → Record or clicking the circle record icon.
- Once you are finished recording, select File → Save... or click the floppy disk icon.
- Choose the save location, name your file, and select Save.
You can open the EOP file 3 different ways:
- Simply double-click the file.
- Click the folder icon, select your file, and click Open.
- Select File → Open..., choose your file, and click Open.
Pre-recorded EOP files are located in the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EveryonePiano\Music
Common EOP Filenames
A comme Amour.eop - One of many Pre-recorded EOP files contained in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EveryonePiano\Music directory.