Spline 3D Model
3.0 | 1 Vote
What is an SPLINE file?
A SPLINE file is a 3D model created by Spline, a web-based 3D modeling tool. It contains one or more 3D shapes used to model a 3D object or scene. SPLINE files may also contain 2D text and vector graphics.
Spline is an online tool that 3D modelers can use to create 3D characters, scenes, product mockups, logos, and more. While Spline automatically saves the models that users create online, in their Spline cloud storage, users can also download the models they create as SPLINE files. This allows users to retain a local, backup copy of their Spline models.
How to export an SPLINE file
To export a Spline model as a SPLINE file:
- Open the model in Spline.
- Select the three-line menu button (next to your model's name).
- Select Save File to Local
- Name and save your SPLINE file.
How to open an SPLINE file
You can open a SPLINE file with Spline (Web). To do so, go to the app's Home screen and select Import. Then, follow the instructions to import your SPLINE file.
How to convert an SPLINE file
You can use Spline to convert a SPLINE file to the following formats:
- .JPG - JPEG Image
- .PNG - Portable Network Graphic
- .MP4 - MPEG-4 Video
- .GIF - Graphical Interchange Format
- .WEBM - WebM Video
- .GLTF - GL Transmission Format
- .GLB - Binary GL Transmission Format
- .STL - Stereolithography Format
- .USDZ - Universal Scene Description Zipped
To do so, open your SPLINE file, then select the Export button.