.SNAGSTYLES File Extension
File TypeSnagit Style Archive
What is an SNAGSTYLES file?
Style file created by Snagit, a screen image and video capture program; contains customized styles such as arrows, talk bubbles, lines, shapes, pen lines, that can be added to images and video.
To export a SNAGSTYLES file:
- Open the Snagit application, select .
- Select which style(s) you'd like to export, then select or .
- The Save dialog box should then open, name the file and choose the location, click .
To import a SNAGSTYLES file into Snagit on a Mac:
- Drag and drop the SNAGSTYLES file on to the Snagit icon in the dock.
- Or you can select in the Finder menu bar.