ConceptDraw DIAGRAM XML Template
|Developer||Computer Systems Odessa|
3.3 | 4 Votes
What is a CDTX file?
A CDTX file is a diagram template saved in the XML standard and created by ConceptDraw DIAGRAM, a diagram-creating application. It stores information about a diagram, such as shapes, text, lines, symbols, and metadata. CDTX files are similar to the more common .CDT files, but store information in the easier-to-read XML format instead of binary format, making transferring template information more convenient.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a technical drawing application for Windows and macOS. Amateur and professional users may utilize the software to diagram various processes, from sports positions on a playing field to the complexities of a 100-person organization. The CDTX
How to open a CDTX file
You can open CDTX files with CS Odessa ConceptDraw DIAGRAM in Windows and macOS. To open a CDTX file, select File → Open.
How to convert a CDTX file
CS Odessa ConceptDraw DIAGRAM can convert CDTX files to various file types, including the following formats:
- .CDDZ - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Document
- .CDD - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Document (Legacy)
- .PPTX - Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- .VSDX - Microsoft Visio Drawing
- .VDX - Visio Drawing XML File
- .JPG - JPEG Image
- .PNG - Portable Network Graphic
- .SVG - Scalable Vector Graphic
- .PDF - Portable Document Format File
- .SWF - Shockwave Flash Movie