ConceptDraw MINDMAP Document
|Developer||Computer Systems Odessa|
2.3 | 3 Votes
What is a CDMM file?
A CDMM file is a document created by ConceptDraw MINDMAP, a visual mind-mapping application. It contains a diagram with objects, connecting lines, symbols, and appearance settings. CS Odessa replaced CDMM files with .CDMZ files for saving mind-mapping documents.
ConceptDraw MINDMAP is a mind-mapping tool for helping amateurs and professionals organize and visualize ideas and plans. Before being replaced, the CDMM file type was the default format for saving mind maps in previous versions of ConceptDraw MINDMAP. Now, ConceptDraw MINDMAP saves mind maps as CDMZ files by default, but still supports the CDMM format.
How to open a CDMM file
You can open CDMM files with CS Odessa ConceptDraw MINDMAP in Windows and macOS. To open a CDMM file, select File → Open.
How to convert a CDMM file
CS Odessa ConceptDraw MINDMAP can convert CDMM files to various file types, including the following formats:
- .CDMZ - ConceptDraw MINDMAP Document
- .MMAP - MindManager Map
- .DOCX - Microsoft Word Document
- .PPTX - Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- .PDF - Portable Document Format File
- .OPML - Outline Processor Markup Language File
- .JPG - JPEG Image
- .PNG - Portable Network Graphic
- .CDMTZ - ConceptDraw MINDMAP Template