CS Odessa ConceptDraw MINDMAP
|Version||14(as of 9/7/2023)|
- Plan projects, brainstorm, take notes, and manage meetings
- Import and export mind maps to Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel formats
- Order slides, preview your presentation, and select specific map parts to present
- More than 20 built-in styled themes and the ability to design custom themes
- Extend mind map topics using Hypernote, a blend of a text note with multiple hyperlinks
- Exchange data with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, ConceptDraw PROJECT v13, MindManager, XMind, and FreeMind
CS Odessa ConceptDraw MINDMAP is a Windows and macOS tool for organizing ideas and data. You can purchase the program individually or as part of ConceptDraw OFFICE, which includes ConceptDraw PRO and ConceptDraw PROJECT.
ConceptDraw MINDMAP allows you to plan projects, brainstorm ideas, take notes, and manage meetings. The program enables you to create mind maps to illustrate your thought process and output them to many document styles. The application supports various office formats, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
You can create presentations from a mind map document and export them to Microsoft PowerPoint. You can generate a slideshow and store multiple presentations in one map. The program also provides the View Navigator tool to order slides, select specific map parts to present, and preview your presentation.
The ConceptDraw MINDMAP application is mainly used in business environments to organize and present ideas and data. It provides helpful brainstorming and mapping tools as well as handy presentation features. And while CS Odessa ConceptDraw MINDMAP faces stiff competition in the mind mapping software category it proves itself useful more than capable, thanks to the features CS Odessa has added over the years.
Primary File TypeConceptDraw MINDMAP Document
Supported File Types
|.CDMZ||ConceptDraw MINDMAP Document|
|.CDMM||ConceptDraw MINDMAP Document|
|.CDMT||ConceptDraw MINDMAP Template|
|.CDMTZ||ConceptDraw MINDMAP Template|
|.DOCX||Microsoft Word Document|
|.OPML||Outline Processor Markup Language File|
|.PPTX||Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation|
|.XLSX||Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet|