Vectorworks Design File
3.6 | 30 Votes
What is a VWX file?
2D or 3D design created with Vectorworks CAD software; created by Vectorworks 2008 and later; may contain two-dimensional drafting images or three-dimensional models.
The Vectorworks suite includes the following programs:
- Designer - a multipurpose design solution
- Architect - for creating architectural designs
- Landmark - for site and landscape design
- Spotlight - a lighting design and simulation program
- Machine Design - for creating machine parts and mechanical systems
- Fundamentals - a flexible 3D modeling program
- RenderWorks - renders designs created Vectorworks software