.DELTASKIN File Extension
Delta Emulator Skin
|Developer||Riley Testut and Caroline Moore|
2.0 | 1 Vote
What is a DELTASKIN file?
A DELTASKIN file is a skin for the Delta Emulator. It is used to change the appearance of a specific emulated console's controls. Each DELTASKIN file is a Zip-compressed archive that contains a .JSON file and one or more .PDF files.
Delta is a video game console emulator for iOS devices. It is available only via the AltStore app installation service.
Gamers who want to alter Delta's appearance can do so using DELTASKIN files. Each DELTASKIN file contains:
- One or more PDFs that look like a console's controls
- A JSON file that maps the controls to coordinates on your screen
After you install a DELTASKIN file in Delta, the program will use that skin for the associated console. For example, if you install an N64 skin, Delta will use that skin when you play N64 games.
How to open a DELTASKIN file
To install a DELTASKIN file in the Delta Emulator:
- Transfer the skin to your iOS device and find it in the Files app.
- Tap the share icon and choose Copy to Delta.
- Open Delta and go to the Settings menu.
- Select your skin.
If necessary, you can also decompress a DELTASKIN file to view the PDF and JSON files it contains. To do so, rename the file to use the .ZIP extension and then decompress it using an archive utility.