Camtasia Theme File
3.5 | 2 Votes
What is a CAMTHEME file?
A CAMTHEME file contains theme presets that modify the appearance of videos created by TechSmith Camtasia, a screen recording and video editing application. It stores settings that make up a theme, which include fonts, colors, and a logo. Camtasia users export and import CAMTHEME files to share and apply themes to videos to maintain a similar appearance.
Camtasia is an application for Windows and macOS used to capture screen activity, such as a how-to tutorial, video conference, software demonstration, or online gaming session. In addition, the software comes with various tools for customizing your videos, which include video themes.
To create a theme with Camtasia and save it as a CAMTHEME file, follow these steps:
- Select File → Manage Themes in Windows or Camtasia → Manage Themes... in macOS.
- Click the "Create New Theme" (+ icon) button, name the theme, and click OK.
- Set the colors, fonts, and icon, and click Save.
How to open a CAMTHEME file
You can only open CAMTHEME files with TechSmith Camtasia. To open a CAMTHEME file, follow these steps:
- Select an element on the timeline.
- Click Properties to open the Properties panel.
- Choose the theme from the "Theme" dropdown menu to apply it to the video element.
NOTE: You can also double-click the CAMTHEME file to open it in Camtasia and apply the theme.