.QBR File Extension
QuickBooks Report Template
4.0 | 2 Votes
What is a QBR file?
Template created by QuickBooks, an application used for entering and storing financial data; contains the template settings for exported report(s) that move between QuickBooks company files.
The QBR file is created when you export a report:
- Choose Reports → Memorized Reports → Memorized Report List. The Memorized Report List window should be opened.
- Select the report or memorized group you want to export.
- Select Memorized Report, then choose Export Template. The "Specify Filename for Export" dialog box should open with "QuickBooks Report Files (*.QBR)" as the default file type.
- Choose the location where you want to save the template and select Save.
To import a QBR file, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Memorized Report List" window. Select Reports → Memorized Reports → Memorized Report List.
- Select Memorized Report, then choose Import Template. The "Select File to Import" dialog box should open with the "Files of type" set to "QuickBooks Reports Files (*.QBR)."
- Find the location that contains the report template file and double-click the file then click Open.
Programs that open or reference QBR files