.QBR File Extension
File TypeQuickBooks Report Template
What is a QBR file?
Template created by QuickBooks, an application used for entering and storing financial data; contains the template settings for exported report(s) that move between QuickBooks company files.
The QBR file is created when you export a report:
- Choose . The Memorized Report List window should be opened.
- Select the report or memorized group you want to export.
- Select , then choose . The "Specify Filename for Export" dialog box should open with "QuickBooks Report Files (*.QBR)" as the default file type.
- Choose the location where you want to save the template and select .
To import a QBR file, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Memorized Report List" window. Select .
- Select , then choose . The "Select File to Import" dialog box should open with the "Files of type" set to "QuickBooks Reports Files (*.QBR)."
- Find the location that contains the report template file and double-click the file then click .