PC Building Simulator 2 PC
3.0 | 1 Vote
What is a PCBS file?
A PCBS file is a PC build exported from Epic Games PC Building Simulator 2. It contains a record of the parts the build contains and how they are assembled. Players often share PCBS files with each other using PC Building Simulator 2's Discord server.
PC Building Simulator 2 is a video game in which PC enthusiasts can simulate building, repairing, and customizing computers using virtual representations of real PC parts. Players can build computers in either Career Mode or Free Build Mode.
In both modes, players can choose to export a PC they've built as a PCBS file, to share with other players. To export a PC as a PCBS file:
- In your workshop, select the PC you want to share and enter Build Mode.
- Select the Export PC button.
- Take a thumbnail photo of your PC and then name and save your PCBS file.
How to open a PCBS file
You can open a PCBS file with PC Building Simulator 2 (Windows). To import a PCBS file into PC Building Simulator 2:
- In your workshop, go to your storage cabinet.
- Select Import PC.
- Navigate to and open your PCBS file.