.JSD File Extension
File Type 1Jazer Data File
This file is saved in a binary format, which requires a specific program to read its contents.
What is a JSD file?
File used by Jazer, a personal and professional financial management program for Windows; saved in a binary format and contains the user's financial data; replaced by the .JSDA format in later Jazer software versions.
Jazer is available in three different editions:
- Jazer 100 - Personal finances for home use
- Jazer 200 - Academic personal finance for classrooms
- Jazer 300 - Financial management for professionals
File Type 2HP JetSuite Document
|Category||Page Layout Files|
File format categories include Binary, Text, XML, and Zip. The format of this file type has not been determined.
.JSD File Association 2
A JSD file contains a document that was scanned into HP JetSuite Pro, a program used to scan, copy, fax, and print documents with HP printers. It stores a document that has been scanned by select HP printers, such as the HP LaserJet 3100 All in One Printer series, and is saved in the JetSuite format. JSD files can only be opened using HP JetSuite Pro, which is no longer developed.
JetSuite Pro allows you to toggle between two different modules:
- Desktop - Used to manage scanned documents, send the documents to other programs, and manage faxes.
- Viewer - View scanned documents, highlight text, and annotate documents.