Gorilla Tag Custom Map
|Developer||Gorilla Tag Map Project|
2.7 | 3 Votes
What is a GTMAP file?
A GTMAP file is a custom game map that can be used with Another Axiom Gorilla Tag. Modders create GTMAP files with the Gorilla Tag Map Project. Players can load GTMAP files with Monke Map Loader.
Gorilla Tag is a virtual reality (VR) game in which players play tag or infection as gorillas. The game is available for Windows and the Oculus Quest.
Players who want to mod Gorilla Tag can do so by installing Monke Mod Manager or QuestPatcher and using those programs to install mods. One of the mods players can install is Monke Map Loader, a custom map loader and manager.
Monke Map Loader allows players to load custom game maps saved as GTMAP files. The process of loading these files differs based on whether you are using Monke Map Loader in Windows or on the Oculus Quest.
How to open a GTMAP file
You can open a GTMAP file with the Monke Map Loader mod for Another Axiom Gorilla Tag. To do so in Windows:
- Place the file in your ~/MonkeMapLoader/CustomMaps directory.
- In Gorilla Tag, use the arrow keys to open Monke Map Loader.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to load the map your GTMAP file contains.
To do so on the Oculus Quest:
- Make sure you have QuestPatcher and Monke Map Loader installed.
- Connect your Quest to the device on which you have QuestPatcher installed.
- Drag and drop your GTMAP file into QuestPatcher.