.A3D File Extension
Alternativa Player 3D Export File
3.7 | 7 Votes
|Category||3D Image Files|
What is an A3D file?
File created by AlternativaPlayer, an online 3D models viewer; contains a 3D model exported from the online program; located within the "model" folder of the folder in the .ZIP file created by the program.
To create the A3D file:
- Select Export to A3D in the top left corner of the window.
- In the "Export to A3D" dialog box, select Export.
- In the next "Export to A3D" dialog box, select Save the file.
- In the next dialog box, choose the file name, save location, and then click Save.
- File is held in the folder in the ZIP file.
To load and view the A3D fuel:
- Select Load model in the top left corner of the window.
- In the next dialog box, navigate to the location of your A3D file, select Open.
- If a "Missing textures" dialog box opens, you have two options: select Continue to continue without the texture or select Pick textures to load the .ATF file.
Common A3D Filenames
defaultModel.a3d - Name given to your A3D file held within the folder contained within the ZIP file you created when you exported the A3D file.