.SE File Extension
What is a SE file?
Some syntax rules include:
- Text is converted into blocks of text that are separated by a blank line
- A header begins with a #, with the number of #s preceding the header signifying the heading level number.
- Ordered lists use numbers with a period, while unordered lists just use hyphens.
- Links are inline  () or reference  , while link definitions can be used anywhere in the document. One blank space is allowed between the two parts of the link.
- Images function the same as links but the syntax begins with an exclamation mark (!).
- Horizontal rules are created with three or more hyphens.
Programs that open SE files